Why NP/PA Engage?
As the Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant experts, NP/PA Engage uses our deep insights into this audience to develop ROI efficient marketing strategy and programs that change prescribing or purchasing behavior and increase brand loyalty. Our NP/PA strategies and campaigns have benefited 70+ pharma and medical device brands (see our client list). In addition to NPs and PAs, NP/PA Engage also specializes in reaching nurses and hospital administrators.
Why Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
In an MM&M article titled “NPs, PAs are calling on marketers to adjust educational, promotional pitches”, a past AAPA president echoed this sentiment: “If you look at the advertising, even in direct-to-consumer, it’s still, ‘Talk to your doctor or pharmacist.’ Well, there are 400,000 people you can ‘talk to’ who can write a prescription, and you just dissed them.” - (October 2020 Issue)
Download our free report with surprising results and actionable intelligence from study and survey data to learn how NPs/PAs compare to MDs in:
- Each specialty area including dermatology, cardiology, psychology, oncology, and more.
- Mean time-to-adoption for newly approved drugs.
- Prescribing frequency and specific drug classes.
- Did you know NPs/PAs prescribe monoclonal antibodies significantly more than neurologists?
- Did you know of the 50.9% increase in the proportion of psychotropic meds prescribed by NPs?
- Growth trends and analytical predictions for upcoming years.
As a trusted partner of over 70 pharmaceutical and medical device companies, NP/PA Engage has extensive experience surpassing client goals with NP/PA strategies and effective patient-centered messaging that resonates.
Reach and Specialties
- Nurse Practitioners (NPs)
- Physician Assistants (PAs)
- Registered Nurses (RNs)
- Hospital Administrators
- Anesthesiology (CRNA)
- Community Health
- Critical Care
- Infection Prevention
- Internal Medicine
- Pain Medicine
- Primary/Family Care
- Psych/Mental Health
- Respiratory Therapists
- School Nurse
- Women’s Health
- Wound Care
…and many more!
What's Next to Get NPs/PAs Loyal To Your Brand?
Click On the option you're ready for :
Email jayL@nppaengage.com Your Questions